1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for DS Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by DragonQuester, Jun 17, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Sorry to ask, and I know I have been playing this game for quite a while now, but cam someone tell me how i can do those ultimate brutal combos that others do to me when I go wifi with people worldwide? Even the computer controlled opponents sometimes do it to me in single player mode... All i know if that when i hold on to the L button, its to run.. Then I press Y rapidly, but I only land 2 hit combos.. Can anyone tell me how I can do those 6 hit combos, destroying the opponents health by 50 %? Thanks

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

i have also wondered how people do it with such ease.
    back in the old school days, i would just spam their special abilities, but I would memorize 3 of them and play it like rock paper scissors.

3. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

You don't mean fatality right? Im not sure, you just do the combo. And pressing too rapidly doesn't help. Sometimes the game doesn't read it too well if you press too fast so theo nly thing I can suggest is practice with an AI.

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

No I dont mean fatality... Because most people I fight wifi worldwide kick my ass out of the planet and I get dominated... Its just that they do those combos with ease, like insanecrazy said... I can only land a few hits.. The last time i was lucky, i landed 4 hits and I was proud... Other use combos 'til the opponents die! Darn it

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

hah i dont mind playing with those guy, like i said, practice till you're perfect. the only thing i hate are those players who uses cheap moves and for some reason wins, and by cheap i mean spamming the same move over and over again.