1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ulaunchelf causing a problem; nearly impossible to load apps

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by personuser, Jul 9, 2010.

1. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Okay, so I set up ulaunchelf on my usb stick (sandisk 2gb) and threw some roms on and some emus. I set swapmagic to load ulaunchelf first so renamed it to SWAPMAGIC.ELF. I put it in and started up the console. Ulaunch Started OK.
    [​IMG]

Then when I went to the file browser, a window popped up.

[​IMG]

It was keeping me from browsing the folders below, so I tried to close it with triangle. It flashed a bit but otherwise did nothing. So, I tried browsing to the next page of the "problem" and this came up.

[​IMG]

So I though I should run it.

[​IMG]

Tried to, but it brought me back to the first page and did nothing.

Since then, it has worked one time out of what I'd say was 50 launches, and when it did, I didn't do anything extra, it just did, then never again. I've tried just about every method, launched it in autoboot (SWAPMAGIC,ELF) and multiboot (SMBOOT0.ELF), tried a different stick (it crashed before even loading) and Still every time i boot it up i get

[​IMG]

Can anyone help me with this? The emus run fine using swap's multiboot but it only runs 4 (though I think Ima burn the stabler ver. Of snesstation to a dvd anyway) but this odd glitch is keeping me from running them. If you hit triangle to close it for a millisecond and the buttons/dpad immediately after JUST right, then you can get further in filebrowsing, but screw up and it puts you at the device selection again. The closest I ever got was the apps folder I had my emus in and that took five tedious minutes.

please help, someone.

PU

Oh, here's my rig and a pic of it if it helps.

[​IMG]

Slim spch-90001 ps2; date code 0a (2010 a)

Swap magic CD and DVD (tried both, cd does nothing different except make more noise)

Sandisk 2gb cruzer thumbdrive

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

fixed by v.4.42

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

So, you got it running?

4. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Can somone tell me something about this apps on PS2? it interests me!

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You need Swap Magic.

6. CoolKill3r

is that downloadeble? or do i have to buy it?

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You have to buy it. :p
    Plus I don't know anything about emulating on the PS2. I just know how to mod it really.

8. CoolKill3r

thx i already found out evrything i need to know what to buy how to instal ect...