1. This forum is in read-only mode.

uhmm about my new acekard2i and akio

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by anthonypopo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. anthonypopo

anthonypopo Well-Known Member

uhmmm i installed it but my new cheat data base has all the cheats for my game and a game said no cheat found in cheat data base what do i do? and how do i change acekard skins and lastly should i go with acekard2 or akio????? becauyse i just bought it today at pacific mall and i got ripped off like normally :p

2. scottg1990

scottg1990 Well-Known Member

lol just take a deep breath. You should definitely go with AKAIO instead of acekard2 loader. (better support for ap) Regarding your game with no cheats, what game is it?

3. anthonypopo

uhmmm akaio soo in the ui folder i put the skins there or the acekard folder?
    Post Merge: [time]1268782402[/time]
    it's pokemon ss but i downloaded usrcheat.dat at gbatemp the temporay one because the official one hasn't been updated fooro alllooong time

4. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Try to find the latest cheats for your acekard2i from the website or something. You just need to drag the skins onto your sd card which is your acekard folder.

5. scottg1990

scottg1990 Well-Known Member

I think the temporary cheat file you downloaded has cheats for pokemon ss.. BUT only the japenese version. Can you go the cheat forum and input them manually using cheat code editor?

6. anthonypopo

no it's (u) at gbatemp it says not found in cheat db

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

how much did you pay for the acekard2i

8. anthonypopo

50$ and it was only for 2 gb hmm i duhhno if it was a rip off my bro said soo lool the owner got soo pissed off when i deamaned a sd usb thiny

9. sylar1000

Holy crap, $50 is crazy

should of just bought it offline for a lot cheaper

10. anthonypopo

no acekard and 2gb >:D but why dosen't it read my pokemon ss codes it says no codes found in cheat db

11. sylar1000

I got an Acekard 2 and 4 GB sd card for $20, i don't think the 2i would be much more expensive, i think i heard it's only like $15

Did you download the newest codes file off of cheats.gbatemp.net, it's in the temp folder.

12. anthonypopo

yeah wow 20$ O_O that guy said the acekard2i alone was 42$ well i guess he just wanted to rip me off
    Post Merge: [time]1268787100[/time]
    so anyone have an answer my pokemon ss cheats aren't showing up or what format i'm i supose to use for acekard?

13. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

Total ripoff. I bought mine online for 20$ w/out micro sd. While browsing, I saw one for 30$ w/4gb sd.

14. sylar1000

Ouch, that sucks, the guy is an asshole. The acekard2i definitely doesn't cost that much.

Do you live in america? Whats the name of the store?

15. anthonypopo

hmm maybe i shoulden't shop there anymore dose anyone know a place in toronto that dosen't rip u off and it's not pacific mall?
    Post Merge: [time]1268787543[/time]
    and i also bought my r4 there guess what it costed 120$ hmm i don't think a r4 and a 1gb shipped from japan cost that much o_O well bye rip off r4 and hi not as much rip off acekard
    Post Merge: [time]1268821810[/time]
    so can anyone help with my cheats not showing up?