1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Uhh....Umm.... ><

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peach_is_Awesome, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Peach_is_Awesome

Peach_is_Awesome Well-Known Member

To anyone who actually bothers to look at this...Hi.

I am writing a parody currently. The parody is of multiple series, and I have no idea who is leading yet. The parody, as far I know, has characters from:

The Tales of Series (Just Abyss at the moment)
    Mana Khemia (It's a lesser-known, but good, RPG, only Anna is having a reference at the moment)
    The mario series (Only a *very* small appearance, this may be expectable out of me, lol)
    Advance Wars (Actually it's for a sidestory)
    There are also some originals, they will be apearing in one of my WIPs (Hopefully I don't get in trouble for doing this)

I plan to try and make it comedy-based...I don't know. What else is that I will try to make pictures for it and, if I do it right, I'll put it somewhere on the internet. (Supposedly video-like with sound effects, and if I can, voicing? I don't think I'll go THAT far, though)

NOTE: I had some trouble announcing this. It's quite nerve-hammering.

Off-topic: Lol, I say I'm gonna be active again and I'm not. Sorry!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Are you wanting to create an animation?

3. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Looks good, I think you are going to animate the sequences. Huh?

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Are you a nervous person? nervous about announcing an idea? Think people may laugh at you?Think it isn't any good?
    Well look no further, because We'll do anything to help you, no matter how odd the task is....

I just like messing with people >.>

anyways, we'll seriously help out...

5. Peach_is_Awesome

In a way...Thing is though I plan to make the parody quite long. Actually the story is long enough that I probably can't do that. But if I make a preview it will likely get animated, since they don't have to be that long.

Off-Topic: I didn't know a lot of ppl here are up at like 2:00 AM.

@Kamage, yes I feel I have doubts or get myself embarrased.

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

It's an international site, it's 5:30 in the Philippines....

anyways, i was just trying to mess with you, BUT

every animation starts with a story, as does every dance starts with an idea.

As we all know, movies are summed up stories, and that's what an animation is... now I shall go eat >.>

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Most of the work involved in an animation is actually before the animation process even starts. character designs, scripts and storyboards come first, if it is voiced then all the speech needs to be recorded, and then the actual animation can begin.

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Basic Frame Animation is easy, getting all the graphics and resources together is a different story.

9. Peach_is_Awesome

Oh.....

Of course the story comes before the animation.

I can understand Anandjones' message.

Off-Topic: Earlier over here I could see stars outside but I was also able to see lightning flashes to the east of here! There was also no storm systems near this county. Forgot this was an international site, how stupid of me.

EDIT: I am gonna go play Flyff now then get some rest, probably won't be back on until this afternoon.