1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ugh, I must be REALLY sick =(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by corprlfish, Feb 24, 2010.

1. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

I made myself a Milo, that's all well and good, but, I put the kettle in the fridge and I tried to put the milk on the kettle-dock-thing..... It's when the milk didn't go on properly that I realised something was up >.> And to make it worse, my dad just sat there laughing at me struggling to get sh&@ right.... I guess... It would be pretty funny.

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Yes it would be pretty funny, but do you mean you're ill?

3. corprlfish

Yeah.

4. snebbers

Eeep >_< How ill would you say? As in "I'm going to be sick" ill or "I'm going to walk around and feel queasy" ill?

5. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

hahahahhahah

what exactly is happening to you?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You say your sick yet your only saying what dumb stuff you done while your sick...

Exactly.

Do explain before I give you a cold.

7. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Milo chocolate milk? That Milo? Oh man, I grew up with that stuff... Ooh, now I'm getting wistful about my days living in a developing country...

Anyway, I hope you get better soon. Makes me wish the world was a bit like Animal Crossing. Medicine would solve everything, you know? And then, I'd just drop by your house randomly and give you medicine...

<random> In America pills solve everything. At least, that's the attitude of all the psychiatrists I've met... </random>

8. corprlfish

"I'm going to be sick but I still want a f^#$ing Milo"

9. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Messo lives near me

10. corprlfish

11. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

goes good with toast!

12. snebbers

Drink it anyway, when you throw up, you can eat the Milo again. You get double helping... Except second time around comes with bits in...

13. corprlfish

. . . .

I'l try that....