1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Two questions

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Yolanda Heartnet, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Hi, my first question is:
    I've finished Pokémon White on a flashcart , I'd like to know if it'd be possible to copy the sav file and get it to work on the original game card somehow, would that be possible or do I have to play it all over again?
    The next question is: I have a r4i sdhc clone (apparently) and want to update it for I'm planning to update my 3DS to the latest firmware (the current firmware is 3.0.0.6), but couldn't figure out how to do it :-[
    Here is the website http://www.r4i-kungfu.com/en/liteDownload.html
    Thanks for any help.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

To move your save file to the official gamecart, you will need a R4i Save Dongle.
    You can find those online.

In order foe your flashcart to work on the 3DS 3.0.0-6 you will need to patch it. The download links on the site redirected me to another site so I am not quite sure if your card supports it...
    Take a picture of your card and post it here. It will enable me to verify what card you have (the name is never really helpful)

3. Thanks for the reply, you cleared the saving point for me!
    As for the flashcart, the current flashcart does support the firmware 3.0.0.6, what I want to do is to update it so I won't get in trouble when I update the 3DS.
    The card itself look exactly the same as on the link I've provided, and it's a R4i sdhc clone. So I got this update for it:
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
    ====R4i SDHC V 1.4.4 (with 1.4 or 1.3 or 1.2 or 1.1 mark)====
    I copied the files (moonmemo, moonshl2, R4iMenu, R4.dat) and putted it in the root folder, replacing the originals.
    I must be doing something wrong cuz I still can't get the update to work.

4. Unfortunately I can't get to the update button, sounds like a dead end for this cheap thing here, but thanks for your help dude!

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

You need to run the patch on a DS.
    Then it will work.

6. I don't have one, I don't know anyone who does so... it's a dead end :-\

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Buy a pre-patched flashcart?