1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Two different problems...maybe three involving Metal Gear Solid and FFIX

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lyuj, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyuj

Lyuj Member

First off in MGS I was wondering if there was any way to fix the voice problem I'm having where the voices do a kind of echo and the next two involve freezing in MGS it's right after I rescue that one chief from Ocelot and in Final fantasy it's where you leave the village where those dolls are being made and Vivi gets captured it freezes just as the airship is leaving.

2. SGT.Omaha

SGT.Omaha Member

Try checking your cheats. I know it's a silly suggestion, especially if you don't have any, but cheats have screwed me over on multiple occasions. *grumle, grumbe*

Otherwise, I'm new to Playstation emulation (and novice in emulators in general), so I don't have any other suggestions.

3. Lyuj

Lyuj Member

Hmmm I'll see what that does.
    Post Merge: [time]1248754661[/time]
    Nuthin.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The echo may be a permanent problem-I had that as well-in both the psp conversion and my epsxe...

Try changing the plugin settings-most likly in sound options...

But otherwise you may just have to put up with it-if it doesn't affect your gameplay then prehaps it's all you can do...

By try getting soem other plugins-you may be able to ease the problem...

As for final fantasy-I have no clue...

You need to list what version of epsxe you have and plugins and list the sound/graphic settings...

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I know this one!
    Use ePSXe 1.5.2.

6. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

wow that is old lol well to fix some things i think you sould relly update to epsex 1.7.0 and then go to the top of this page or where you post for help look for plugin package and download that

7. Lyuj

Lyuj Member

I see...thanks for all the help! ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.