1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Twilight New Moon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Nov 21, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

So what do you think?

My sister watched it and liked it, I disowned her.

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't piss on a copy... even if it was on fire.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not seen it but judging by the criticisms of the first one, and applying the ordinal rule of film franchises (sequels are always orders of magnitude worse than the previous one), it should probably be burned.

4. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

I think the director should be shot for including MUSE in both of the movies so far.. One can say that this is one reason for MUSE's boosted popularity in the US which is kinda cool.. but I'm not sure if I even really want that.. Since the new album has been released the song Uprising has been featured on commercials/ESPN/trailers for that stupid new show V (the death of that song for me is imminent).. i dunno either way i think the whole twilight thing is a buncha overrated bull ... thats my opinion.. sry if you disagree

for those who care to wonder why I care so much about MUSE, its been my favorite band for about 8 years now :I
    i got their logo tattooed on my left arm to say the least xD

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

I was just getting ready to cover myself in glitter and sharpen my fangs real quick so I could go pick up some girls that won't complain about me not being "Edward" enough.

In all honesty though, I'm playing the "I don't care" card for this one since I don't watch movies very often these days. =/

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Recommendation: If you have tickets for Twilight, sneak in to watch 2012 instead.

7. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

It took me up until now to realize that your sig is from battletoads double dragon Reider, i loved that game xD, specially when you pick the girls up by the hair and punch them in the boobs ( I don't really think thats hilarious to do I just think that the concept of it is funny as sht xD)

anyway good call on sig

hmm was that off topic? .. umm... twilight blows! :U

8. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I don't want to be seen as the guy who stood up for the Twilight series, but i read New Moon and the story is a definite improvement over Twilight, though their both still pretty crappy, but maybe It's just because i like werewolves/skinwalkers which are what they really are.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i personally hate the twilight series...they are two hyped up and the vampires in the movie are a bunch of pansies if you compare them to Alucard or some other amazing vampire!

i don't really care for it...it's just another way for people to make money on the people who live, breathe, and crap twilight.......

all that aside, i saw a preview for it and the only thing that's interesting........is the CGI animation!...that's it.....i hate everything else about it!!!!!

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Roger Ebert said it:
    http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081119/REVIEWS/811199997

I like his note at the end of the review:

11. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Oh god, New moon.
    I only want to see it because all my friends are raving about it, and most of my friends are girls.
    Maybe if I go with some of them to the damn thing they might ease up on me.

12. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

If you want to see it, download it, it's not worth the money to see it in theaters, plus you add to the money they get from that crap.

Currently halfway through Twilight, apparently Vampire boy sparkles in the sunlight instead of, you know dying.

I'm pretty sure New Moon is pretty much a love triangle between Dracula, Teen Wolf, and that hot bella chick.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Watch the Rifftrax version, much better

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Haven't seen the first, not planning on seeing the second...
    Unless someone hacks my laptop and gives it to me.

15. kimvamp

kimvamp Well-Known Member

I totally love Twilight and can't wait to see New moon I've also just bought the books.Besides I probally only love it because my faverate things are vampires and demons.Though sadly there arn't any demons in the movie:(.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yes, but Kim you're female, so my guess is you're the typical teenage female that'll just eat up that garbage because of how easy it is to aim things at the target audience you're in, no matter how typical, unoriginal, bland and cheesy it is.

17. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

yeah, i'd better save my money for 2012 and buy the $ 0.5 pirated to watch this one...
    twilight is bad and also the sequel

18. kimvamp

kimvamp Well-Known Member

Nope I love all vamp things,buffy when u think of it is vair cheesy too.but still I act more like a boy(playing football basket ball,i even prefer films that are for guys.) than a girls so I dought the aiming doesnt work on me.It's just a good film.

19. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

My wife will be taking my son to see this. I will enjoy onanism instead.

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Haha, the typical teenage girl is not the popular 'normal' one,
    and fangirlism in vampires? Right.