1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TWEWY

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sinharvest24, Mar 2, 2010.

1. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

In battle should i really bother to control shiki also???

it seems that if i try to control them both i end up with very low grades and the battle seems a bit tough.

Is it better to control shiki or just leave her with AI?

2. YungPhil

YungPhil Active Member

I just left her with ai
    And you can occasionally switch who shes attacking
    Or if shes taking to much damage just leave her blocking
    Thats what i done with Beat

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I never had any problems with leaving my partner controlled by the AI, though I still do tend to block and such. I set the AI-takes-control timer to immediate so that I can do quick blocks and such.

4. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

well you can turn it to AI, but doing so takes away the entire point of TWEWY.

im sure you'll be able to control both in time, and by then you will see a whole new perspective on how awesome TWEWY is..

5. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

if you use emulator the gaming experience is not the same

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Dont control her full time, just while your pins are recharging.

7. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

If you're using a emulator, just let the AI control her. If you're using the real ds, one trick is to follow the puck. Attack with Neku as usual and the the puck is passed to Shiki, control her while randomly doing something with Neku until the puck passes back to Neku and repeat xD

8. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Learn to play this game looking in the touching screen and paying attention in the one above.

Like. You are looking in the botton screen and you notice "something" moving at the upper screen from the right side to the left side of the screen. basically means that the enemy moved there and you need to change directions of attacks.

Second is learn when to change focus. Like someone mentioned, you have nothing to do at the lower screen when your Pins are recharging. And you have a plenty of time to check the upper screen mean while running or evading.

Seconds is that the upper screen commands are not that diferent, so you look in the upper screen: "okay, the sequence I want is the longer/short/middle one" so you press the buttons while playing the lower screen.

Its interesting to learn to do that, so you can use Neku to focus on the stronger and slower enemy's, while leaving the fast and annoying ones to the upper screen.

With the time you will learn to block by reflex.

9. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

TWEWY CAN GET MORE AWESOME!?!?!?

10. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

TWEWY...is the definition of maximum awesomeness xD man, why aren't there any word on making a sequel ><

11. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i think the programmers coded that in the game, to have an Awesomeness value of 999999999

anyway, i love how i get to control both characters at the same time, and even checking the character above if im getting the right combos to charge my super attack.

just put simpler pins for Neku (like the circle ones, the scratch ones and the drag ones) and you'll be able to get the hang of it