1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tv Show: Lost. Worst Ending Ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by king_leo, May 26, 2010.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

just finished watching it on 7 and it sucked i watch all of the episodes for that crap really they went to heaven? Really what did you think?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I didn't watch the series, but I knew it would have a crappy ending. :p

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Uh, the flash sideways for that episode was set AFTER the deaths of everyone else. It was confusing and hard to explain, but yeah.

4. king_leo

i know but still it was stupid i knew what they meant but it was just stupid really at the end everything was just stupid plus they flew of the island.... and jack survived the thing that only desmnd could well he did until he died next to the dog

5. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Let me guess- they didn't answer ALL THE QUESTIONS and MYSTERIES? That's what you're so pissed about? If so go watch the Fine Brothers version of LOST Finale on YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeHsSmQdkzE

6. king_leo

I liked the show but yes it didnt answer everything since they said they would but that video is so true... sun isn't speaking English yet? No not like it made any scene
    Post Merge: [time]1274918925[/time]
    HUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

8. king_leo

hahahahaha so true lost is all some dogs dream

9. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

That explains EVERYTHING!

10. king_leo

except how that the shows episodes were about them but tat the end it was about jacob and the black smoke since they didn't know what to do. wait they did...... crap too they left out a bit too