1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Turning 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stintthatgamer, Jun 8, 2010.

1. stintthatgamer

stintthatgamer New Member

hello you probably don't know who i am (never posted a topic on her) just wanted to say after almost 3 years (will be 3 years on the 12th) i just wanna say thank you Romulation for staying free (with the option to donate of course) i enjoy not having to search the entire internet for roms for my favorite games (now if you will get PS2 Roms that would be perfect.) i like being able to play all the older LoZ games and alot of other games on my PC. i know that you guys are most likely having money problems (who isn't?) and i'd like yo to know that after 3 years of faithful service to me and my craving for roms to download and play (you don't wanna know how many games i've downloaded) i wil actually start to donate to you guys! thank you for creating a site almost like craigslist and i hope you will continue to be there for me and many other people for many more years to come.

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Great, now I need to go find out what craigslist is.

3. stintthatgamer

stintthatgamer New Member

lol you don't know craigslist? well look it up on google its basically a newspaper without the ads. pretty good place to find stuff on

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The page looks bland. Well, I don't know how to use it, and won't probably care.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Craigslist is like those creepy personal advertising pages in the newspaper, only it has far less moderation and therefore is far more awesome.

And thank you to the OP for the kind words.