1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TTDS UPDATE

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by urbanazn4lyf, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urbanazn4lyf

urbanazn4lyf Active Member

Man, is i just me or id TTDS taking ages to update and skip the 1.4 update?
    ???

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

True, the DSTT team aren't doing much lately.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You'll just have to wait to see if they do release something I'm afraid.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

The last DSTT update was back in January, so don't hold your breath.

5. urbanazn4lyf

urbanazn4lyf Active Member

Can't we do it ourselves?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Do you know how to code?

If not-then no-you need to wait until they make an update and then put it on yourself-you can't make one unless you know how to code.

7. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

TTDS updates are more of a fixing hardware problems than fixing games

8. keyb13

keyb13 Well-Known Member

come one it works just fine, it will be sometime....

9. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

the new updats for TTDSi is up like now like i think it fixes the 1.4 firmware problem but i cant get it to work still on it

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Doesn't appear to be a fix for that yet.

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There is one topic on GBAtemp.net about a possible fix for the TTDS/DSTTi, but so far it seems to be some random person with a link saying it works. Nothing else. I probably wouldn't trust it.

12. lilblkridinhood

hmmm i checked the website they had something about TTi 1.4 check lol i'm not sure but still trying to figure how it works

13. TirithRR

I think that's just the latest Fake checker, not an actual firmware update.

14. lilblkridinhood

noooo theres a different one lol not sure heres the link http://www.ndstt.com/download.html

15. TirithRR

Yes, that is the fake checker, hence the "Check". They refer to the firmware as kernel. Latest Kernel 1.17

16. lilblkridinhood

ohhhh well what the heck that's so useless if your Dsi was 1.4 i think we would know?

17. TirithRR

I think it just checks for fake TTDS cards, not whether or not you have 1.4 installed on your DSi. Probably just the newest version with updated hardware IDs or formulas for them.

18. lilblkridinhood

to be honest the one on the bottom is for fakes the 1.4 check i put it on my TTi it says this :

TTi 1.4 firmware Upgrade
    Open ROM_PCB1.DAT=ERROR

not sure if that helps but thats what happens when i boot it on my Ds lite as it seems like the most reasonable thing cause i unfortunatly upgraded my DSi so yeahhh

19. TirithRR

Here:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174608&st=15

Seems that the 1.4 program on the website is only part of the fix. I cannot guarantee everything said is truth, but it looks like this fix just tricks the DSi into thinking that the TTDSi card is a game called "Lethal Alliance".

Warning:
    If this breaks your TTDSi card or your DSi, I'm not at fault.

Edit:
    If this works, then post a confirmation so it can be added to the list of fixable cards.

20. lilblkridinhood

ohhh okay well im gonna try it =P haha putting my DSi on the line well OH WELL lmfao =P

EDIT: i'll also post if anything goes wrong too, as of now it seems to be working (still in the stage of loading but looks good so far)

EDIT 2: GREAT NEWS IT WORKS FINE but im going try it on more stuff to double check, but right now its fine =D, okay i think it's legit and works fine, so people who have a DSi and didnt upgrade it http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174608&st=15 go to that site, for those who have a DSi but upgraded it same website put it on your TTi and boot it up on a DS Lite, and for those who don't have a DS lite then the phat one? or a friends?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.