1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TTDS loading problem on some games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by straw76berry, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straw76berry

straw76berry Member

I have been using TTDS cards for a while and have been doing them for friends and never had any problems however recently i have been having a few problems.

Basically some of the games (not all) won't go past about three quarters of the loading process.

Anyone got any ideas what the problem could be?

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I also got a TTDS, here are some tips you must remember!
    1. Backup ALL your files and reformat your MicroSD card.
    2. If you did that, go to http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/ and download TTDS Unofficial 1.17a12 (dsm0107.zip) and update your firmware (Replace all the files in the dsm0107 folder with the files on your MSD card.).

Now they should work.

3. straw76berry

straw76berry Member

Thanks,

I'll try the re-formatting first ;)

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Allright, post here if it worked. If not, I'll try to solve it anyway.

5. straw76berry

straw76berry Member

The re-formatting still didn't solve the problem so i'll try the new software later. The thing i'm curious about though is that i did 2 TTDS last week which both worked fine with the software i have???

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Wich version do you have? Is it Kernel 1.17 from www.ndstt.com? That one's very old. You'd better use Unofficial 1.17a12 from the link I gave you.

7. straw76berry

straw76berry Member

Have re-formatted the cards and put on the latest firmware and still won't load.

It's really confusing now?????

Ok i have tried all again and now seems to work BUT for some reason most games take a few minutes to load.

Better than nothing i suppose.....Thanks for your help, Most appreciated ;)

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Can you tell me wich games?

9. b.timmer

b.timmer Active Member

what u have to do is this( i had this problem too ) u have to make a folder where u put all ur games... that should fix the problem ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.