1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TTDS help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by triemie, Jul 9, 2010.

1. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

Hello just put Dragon quest Sentinels of the starry skies on my ttds with unnoficial firmware 17a12
    but now my comp and ds don't read the SD card anymore what do i need to do help me plz :'( :'( :'( :'(

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

back-up your date and reformat it ;D The rest i am not too sure..

3. triemie

yeah well thats the problem i cant enter it anymore when i try it it says that there is nothing in port E and i cant reformat it either

4. unqiueninja

try with your phone for example?
    Post Merge: [time]1278666873[/time]
    and use the usb to plug in to your com and see how it progress ;D

5. triemie

my mobile cant read it either so there must be something wrong with it and with the usb it doens;t work either but the usb can read \my mobiles SD card

6. unqiueninja

We have tried our best, we grieve over your SD card as it may have gone to heaven ;D

7. triemie

lolz :D im looking on google now so that other people know a solution ow and if im gonna buy a new one does a 4gig SD card works on a TTDS

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Use

Panasonic SD Formatter

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nniuwomaetm

Now hear is the trick and you have to be very patient, Keep waiting untill it says format with Panasonic SD Formatter, and very quickly go for it, After its finished do anuther format with your PC and your microSD card should be back to normal

9. aal033

aal033 Member

use another computer to format the sd card ;-)

10. Jhon 591

That could be the case, but i have had exp in thease matters XD!

11. triemie

gonna try it right now thnx for the help :D
    did it happen to you to then ???
    Post Merge: [time]1278688370[/time]
    it doesn;t work waited for a while now and nothing happens do i need to open Sdformattter from the folder if yes which option do i need ???
    íf not anyone else has a idea
    Post Merge: [time]1278692501[/time]
    and if opened it says : Drive not supported

12. Jhon 591

You extracted Panasonic SD Formatter folder from its .rar arcive

You plug in your microSD into the microSD reader and into your usb port , And started-up SDFormatter.exe

And that's what it sed Drive not supported ?, Sorry what windows do you use ?

If you do get it to work then wait untill ready - options - format type, Full [Erase on] - ok - format

If they is nothink wrong with your card then don't wait, If it act's funny while trying to do so then wait

My microSD card came very corrupted once this is what i did and it worked

Its possible it could be your microSD reader, but lets hope not... , If you know anyone with a spare microSD 1gb-2gb est you could try that in the reader and make sure!

13. triemie

well i use WIndows XP and i have a 2gb Micro sd in my Mobile so i tried it in my usb thingie (what you use to put games on your card) and it worked but at SDformatter sometimes at drive it says very quick Drive not supported at the part where normally said : Format your Drive....
    Post Merge: [time]1278701588[/time]
    oh and at options does the format size adjustment be at on or off ???

14. Jhon 591

I do also have windowXP , no problems with Panasonic SD Formatter

As aal033 , try auther computer , Are give the pins on the microSD a real good clean see if that works!

Off

15. triemie

im trying to make a picture of it so i can show it
    Post Merge: [time]1278705404[/time]
    it doesn't work it too fast :( so i uploaded one from internet and edited it
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    and what is the other thing in the folder called : SDFSVC

16. Jhon 591

Have you tryed all usb ports ?

Try a cotton swap flatten the end and give the pins a clean in the bottom of the usb microsd card reader

As the your pic shows you say somethime E: pops-up , indecating that it might not be reading from the microSD card reader proper are mabe the SD chip it self, also give the pins a wipe on the microSD chip its self

I think you can format without the flash erase - try very quick if it could be done

Hear is mine

[​IMG]

Its showing the drive letter J:\ , Thats only my usb flashdrive at 15gb

Post Merge: [time]1278707877[/time]
    and what is the other thing in the folder called : SDFSVC

I think thats linked to the SDformatter program , in Dos mode

17. triemie

ok well it must have been something with the microSD so im going to clean it now i tried in every USB port but my sisters SD card still works in all the ports

18. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

If it works what's the point?

19. Jhon 591

That gose to say its your microSD card after all, Just see how it gose after a good wipe are clean i should say...!

20. triemie

i also read that alot of people had this problem because of the weather or by keeping it too long in the usb port
    Post Merge: [time]1278709391[/time]
    well it doesn't seem to work tommorow im just gonna buy a new card hopefully that one works :S
    im thinking about a 4 gb card