1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Trying to find name of game.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by EntropicKitty, Sep 23, 2009.

1. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

It's a DS game that I played a couple of years ago... Pretty sure it has duel storylines. One as a human character and one as a beast.
    I know you find an egg in some ruins and hatch it into a bird (In the beast storyline)
    There's a bunch of refugees towards the end of the game too. A giant tower (cliche' yes?) that the big bad guy lives in.
    The bird you hatch is red and huge. Erm.. can't really remember much more than that. Hence why I want to play it again.
    EDIT: The beast char, has to fight in an arena type thing (against the beast king I think)

2. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Is it kind of RPG games?
    How old is that game?
    Do you remember the first letter from the game ?

3. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

No... I honestly can't remember the name at all. Yeah it's an RPG and it's at least 3 years old now because I got my first DS in 2006.

-_- I hate my memory.

EDIT: For some reason all I can think about is that damned giant bird. A bunch of guards come to kill it and you jump on it and fly away.

EDIT 2: You know, after going through multiple pages of DS games I'm now not even certain it was for the DS it may have even been on the GBA... *sigh* I still want to find it though...

Hmm... what I can remember of the storyline is that the humans get attacked by someone, and go off trying to fight the enemy off. The beast isn't as beast-ish as the others so he gets ostracised for how he doesn't look so scary. Eventually he fights the beast king or someone strong like that in the beast town and has to leave town because of the giant egg he hatched in the ruins.

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

crap wrong topic sorry, i forgot this was the linked one.

Summon Night Swordcraft story 2