1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Trauma Center- Under the Knife Hint

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Light_kun, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Light_kun

Light_kun Member

I have trouble getting through this particular operation.

Chapter:5
    Episode:6
    Patient: Cybil Myers

Description of problem:

I just can't beat the GUILT strains before they get to the heart of the patient.

Can anybody give me a hint or tell me a good strategy to get through this surgery?
    I really don't want to use cheats if possible.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

After you use up the scalpels on the web, raise his vitals. Laser the $H!T out the Savato (name of the GUILT strain). Suture the "triple lacrations" as quickly as possible. After Savato's shield is down, touch it with the scalpel, laser some more. After you inject Savato with the black serum, it makes the flower shape cuts on the heart, you go into auto healing touch. The GUILT is still to fast, so use your healing touch, then inject it once more with the serum. BAM!!!! Then you will have super fun on the final patients...good luck!
    miros
    (note-DO NOT USE HEALING TOUCH UNTIL THE END.....or you will lose)

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

also, don't know if you do it, but using two styluses helps a lot.

4. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

No, it's not like that. It's a technique in which you use the other hand to switch to needed tools (or to reach other parts) and switch back in less than half a second. It's especially useful for X-level operations. You can also use your thumb or any finger but the stylus is the best.

5. Silvertie

Silvertie Well-Known Member

@kamuikurou
    Quite true. Personally, I can't do dual styluses (Or is that styli?), but I've seen a mate do it. Fast stuff. You definitely make a difference.
    My best time on a surgery was bested by him and his dualies by about 5 seconds, all saved by competent dual-stylusing.
    If you can master the co-ordination, you can win hard. Get it wrong, and you'll be wondering why you're trying to slash GUILT with forceps.

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

^Yeah, pretty much like that. I'm not capable of this as well but I use my thumb to switch tools, pretty convenient and it doesn't make you look like a game freak (by people passing by),
    because using two stylus pens do make you look like one.

Only do this at home. You'll need full concentration to use both hands as well.