1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Lukav, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

I'm really looking forward to this game, I loved the first, so I'm hoping the second one will be just as good.

I come on to ROMUlation this morning and see the Trauma Center advert thing, and I almost crapped myself, I was like "OMG IT'S HERE!" but then I read it properly and realise it's just saying about the release. :'(

Oh well, hopefully tomorrow after I do my last tests at college it will be here ready for me to play.

2. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Yah , even I am waiting for the game.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Huh? There's a new banner? Hey, doesn't look too bad, like the cut there :) Yeah, I like the first one, just used to keep cutting up random places of my patients :p I heard there will be more interaction in this one. Well, the release date is tomorrow, here anyway, so you'll get it soon enough. I'll probably get this game once it comes out though.

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I'd like this game also.. but my dad literally tok out the PC from my rom, and told me, You're not gettin this back, until after your long tests are over, so no dowlading (except on this useless laptop...) for me, until Friday *Cries*

anyways, I'm looking up to this game but what i really want is:pokemon Platinum, and Luminous Arc 2

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i've been waiting for this game for ages, its the only thing thats stoped me from selling my ds

6. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

*prays for the dump tommorow*

7. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

Hooray, it's out!

I've played up to Chapter 2, and man, this game does NOT dissapoint!

8. Fergalator

Fergalator Member

For some reason my R4 can't play the game, it says the game won't load, please reinsert the card. (1.15 kernel and the memory is the 1GB Kingston packaged with it).

EDIT: fixed it, just update the kernel at R4's site (1.18 is the latest).

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nice, it's finally dumped :) I'll download it later. Looks like someone (Winter) hasn't updated the banner.

10. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

The game's awesome, really worth your wait.

11. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

Yeah it is, I think the graphics are MUCH better than the first one, and I prefer the artwork on people in this too.

12. palsubener

palsubener New Member

Been playing the first game.. but not actually finished it.
    Guess I gonna play the first one from the start again before playing the second..

13. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

The Game Hangs at Chapter 5 operation 2 for me :( Guess I'll have to wait for a new firmware(R4) or redownload the game XD