1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Trainer for Phantasy Star Zero...?

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by kavenoff777, Jan 26, 2010.

1. kavenoff777

kavenoff777 New Member

I keep on hearing about a trainer for this game (I think it generates "item mod" codes)... I have gone through about fifteen pages of Google searches, and I have also searched the forums for both this site and GBATemp; can anyone give me a link to it...?

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong board... and thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

2. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Are you looking for something like this?:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28052.0

3. kavenoff777

kavenoff777 New Member

Actually, kme92, I was more hoping someone would have a link to said program. Thanks, though. Somehow, I didn't see that topic... (must be 'cuz I'm half-asleep)

:)

4. renegadesolja

renegadesolja Member

Here's just an idea. Download DeSmuME from DeSmuME.org. It is a NDS emulator. Download the Phantasy Star Zero rom and load it up with the emu. Play for awhile until you accumulate a few items and some gold or meseta or w/e they call it in that game. Now you can create your own trainer and game genie codes. write down the amount of gold u have. Click on Emulation menu go to cheats leave the check boxes alone and click search. Enter in the number you wrote down. Now spend some gold and repeat the process until the search only ends up with one result. Click Add then enter some astronomical value for the amount of gold desired. Click add. You now have infinate gold. The same technique can be used on any item and game on any emulator to create your own game genie/game shark codes. Rom Hack away friends.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting

5. kavenoff777

kavenoff777 New Member

Thanks for the idea. :)

6. SkyPioneer

SkyPioneer New Member

I had this trainer once, but I lost it, and now I have no idea where I got it from.
    I thought it was either this site or GBA temp, but neither has it.

Where can I get this program? Does anybody know?
    Post Merge: [time]1266138940[/time]
    I found it.
    Took me ages. It's named the PS0 inventory editor.
    Seriously, I don't want to sound like an asshole, but this took me ages to find, it was definitely not easy.
    So thank me :D

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/off-topic/%28nds%29-phantasy-star-0/

Turns out it was on gba temp after all.
    I'm just glad I got it :D

7. kavenoff777

kavenoff777 New Member

Sorry I didn't thank you... till now. Thanks much! (I was out of state, and had lots of homework to boot).

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Awesome, I can take a peek at this, I am bored of all my other games haha. A little cheating might make me not so bored. Thanks for finding that ^_^.
    [me=snebbers]gives the thumbs up.[/me]

9. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Would someone mind uploading to Mediafire? I'm having serious problems connecting to gba.temp...