1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Trading station not for roms or games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by grimsim1, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is there any way to maybe have a section where people could request other things, like ebooks, applications, or just general useful things. Maybe even music. A forum section basically where users can recommend to each other places where they can find what they are looking for that perhaps they cannot find in a torrent. Maybe even people can post links to useful media they have uploaded themselves.

For example I have been looking for the Video games guide e-book for a while now but can't find it anywhere but maybe someone here has it or knows where to get it from and could post a link. That's why I think it would be useful. Because I couldn't find a section of the forums that is particular to this sort of request.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this is outside our scope, and in fact is against our rules in some cases, so no it won't happen.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The applications would most likely be warez. And if not (freeware, shareware etc.), they can get it themselves. And ebooks such as scanned magazines are considered illegal I think.

4. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

comics/manga yah, but i thank rely old books are ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.