1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Trading...REAL GAMES! (and other stuff)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mds64, Jul 24, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I know we have ebay...but for those who are prehaps close by or don't want ebay...why not?

Or can we use the trading board for that?

We could sell our old ds cards to trusted members :)

On another forum I once visited it's where I got the idea-got my first flash card of another member who I went all the way across the city to just get (gbaMP2-and my first taste of roms :) )

Just suggesting...I am also looking for a few things, and because I'm not comfortable with ebay or the pay pal system (yeah I'm a worry wort-if I can prehaps locate members near by we can deal in cash-or other methods if they chose to do so...)

AND I lack a credit card/debit card, so I thought of this idea...

I apoligise for breaking any rules/dumb suggestion-if I can but in an exsisting thread please point where to go, thanks.

2. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

agree with that, but how if the members is off shore or from other country?

3. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

I agree too,however,we need to specify user.I'll be willing to buy from a people living in my country.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I won't go in that area, but prehaps you guys can work out something, I hadn't thought of a solution for off-shore users.

I suppose if you know pal-pal already, you can go into it.

Post what country first ie [australia] then what your requesting/selling...not just games ethier just so we got something else to throw away, like ligit dvd's...

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind seeing that here, but it might be a headache as well especially if a sale falls through (took the money and ran)or a trade goes bad (you sent your item but the other person didn't)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we did have a board for it at one point, but it didn't really get used, so it got removed.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hrm, might be rarley used as well...

I'll just post in the trading board-see if it ressurects it again :)