1. This forum is in read-only mode.

TRADE HELP ON POKEMON PLATINUM!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by bsarmini, Jul 22, 2009.

1. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

Well I am planning on trading some pretty good pokemon but I do not know what the best pokemon are. :-\ So I was hoping some expert pokemon players with alot of experience can suggest the best pokemon for me ;) PLEASE POST YOUR IDEA ;D And by the way I found a good pokemon but the trader wants a mothim which is in the lost tower. Where is the lost tower? ???

Ty Everyone And Stay Cool 8)

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

There is no "best" pokemon.
    It's all in what you like and what strategy you're using.

Blissey is a good special wall, but if you strip it's Leftovers away, or if you switch it into a physical sweeper, it's junk.
    Strategy is the key, not the pokemon.

You can have a Tyranitar, but if you give it anything but Life Orb, Choice Band, Leftovers, then you're not really using it to it's fullest ability. Also, if you give it Special Attack EVs, but only have physical attacks, you're not using the setup to its fullest potential.

There are top tier pokemon, which are the ones you are probably looking for. From the looks of it, you are completely new to the competitive battling scene and you carry all the same pre-conceived notions that everyone else had when they started.

Go to www.Smogon.com and go to the section that introduces competitive battling.

For the OU tier, the top tier pokemon are Scizor, Tyranitar, Infernape, Gengar, Swampert, Vaporeon, basically all Dragons in the OU tier, the Rotom forms, Gyarados, Lucario and a few others.

3. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

That is partly not true. some pokemon have health that can get up to 421 health, and some that have the best fighting type

4. insanecrazy07

What is partly not true?

5. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

I think he ment partially

6. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

That there is no best pokemon. And by the way can you tell me the location of the lost tower? Please? ???

7. insanecrazy07

I mean like WHAT is partly/partially not true.

I wouldn't have to ask if that part that is "partially not true" were quoted.

EDIT: And how would that be partially not true?

8. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

can you please tell me where the lost tower is?

9. kamakazi124

kamakazi124 New Member

well the best pokemon are the legendary pokemon like darkrai if you can use him correctly hes unstopable but hes a legendary and people dont like legendarys so id say salamances arnt that bad and and just depending on how you use your pokemon alot of them can be better and if you want to no where the lost tower is go to a walkthrough hit ctrl f type in lost tower and bingo itll tell you

10. insanecrazy07

I've taken out uber teams with standard OU pokemon, so that's why I think there is no "best" pokemon.

Darkrai is easily taken out and pretty useless if you're using the Sleep Clause. If you're not using sleep clause, then a scarfed breloom with spore and Darkrai would pretty much piss off anyone. :D