1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tracy Beaker

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by candita, Mar 18, 2010.

1. candita

candita Member

This game doesn't seem to work on any of the flash carts...does anyone know of a fix anywhere?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I don't see any info on it. Nothing about a patch, nothing about anti-piracy, very little about which cards it works/doesn't work with. Doesn't seem to be very popular, probably why it has so little info.

Some say it works just fine on R4 1.18, but won't work on Acekard2i or DSTT.

3. candita

candita Member

well on the downloads page it says it doesn't seem to work on anything but the r4 which I find strange that it won't work on the r4i sdhc or ez flash or n5 or r4i gold because I have all these. it's such a simple game i wouldn't think they'd bother with anti piracy

4. TirithRR

Not all problems are anti-piracy. It could just be general incompatibility.

Try doing some of the basics, like Arm7 patches.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=1462.0

5. candita

candita Member

ok I have a question...I did the arm7 fix thing..do I need to put that arm7 bin file with the game on my card?

6. TirithRR

No, the arm7.bin is a part of the rom, you take it out of Tracy, and take it out of another rom that works, and replace them.

7. candita

candita Member

ty for your help..arm7 didn't work but I appreciate the help anyways

8. candita

candita Member

has anyone gotten this game to work yet?

9. TirithRR

Nothing known yet. Either others aren't having issues, or the game is not popular enough for people to even try.
    http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=9219

And your topic is the only one here on Romulation. Sorry.

10. candita

candita Member

no it's not the only one..I did a search & there are others on here wondering about the game..I keep hoping the updates on firmwares will do it but so far none of them make this game work..it's just weird

11. TirithRR

The only other topics that really appeared when I did a search were old ones for Rom Requests (against the rules) and one about patches for his card.

12. candita

candita Member

still there was an interest or they wouldn't be requesting & I don't think the only important games in the world are pokemon (if i spelled that right) & wario.. There are people that want this kind of game for their kids...my niece can't play the more advanced games yet so I try to get her all the kiddie games I can. Oh well, maybe one of the 5 different cards I have will update enough for her to eventually play it. I can't even find that game in the store to buy.

13. TirithRR

Unfortunately, it's the more popular games that get fixes. The Romulation users and staff don't create the fixes (rarely, if ever). We just provide help for users to find them, and unless someone makes a fix, we can't do anything but wait.

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You might have to wait. How doesn't it work? What do you encounter?

15. OXOBloxo

OXOBloxo Well-Known Member

AKAIO 1.6 RC2 (for Acekard) claims to have fixed this game

link@ http://www.normmatt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359&f=8

16. OldandGrey

OldandGrey Member

Working okay on my R4 with 1.18 software .... ;D

17. candita

candita Member

@Anandjones just white screens

18. bkerr01

bkerr01 Active Member

I can confirm this game works on Acecard 2i with AKAIO 1.6 RC2 if its any help.
    Regards