1. This forum is in read-only mode.

touch mechanic

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by frebels, Apr 5, 2009.

1. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

I just started and im stuck at the costum show i just dont know how to pass it i can only change rims and the thingi attached to your moter

2. ~7Vath~

~7Vath~ Well-Known Member

just go to it and you will get some 20+ place and meet that other dude your boss told you about...

3. mitman

mitman New Member

im stuck onepisode 14 where you have to paint onthe pattern on the side of the car ,ive painted yellow but everytime red squares comes up on outside of where ive sprayed please help am stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

4. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

when red squares show up, you have to change the sprayer to the original car color and touch those areas up by spraying 2 times like normal.

at the top in the middle is the new color and the stock color, its easy to correct your errors.

go back to the first mission where you paint and it will teach you this.

mission 10 seems to be the first bodywork mission.

i am stuck at custom show 3, havent unlocked nitrous. don't know how and keep going back doing old missions.

5. ~7Vath~

~7Vath~ Well-Known Member

to pass the custom shows, install everything the shop has, thats how i managed to pass the 4rth show

6. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

i had actually typo'd.

im stuck on custom4 and the guy suggests nitrous, i havent unlocked it, somehow.

7. patnjames

patnjames New Member

im am stuck on episode 14 where you have to cut them to holes in the bonet how do you do it ?