1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Total noob needing some advice please

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by AtomicKiwi, Apr 11, 2010.

1. AtomicKiwi

AtomicKiwi New Member

Hi there,

I was recently given a DSTT card with an 8gb Sandisk chip in. It really works very well
    but the only thing is the menu is horrible. It doesnt even put the roms in alphabetical
    order when you copy a new one onto the card??

Is there a "3rd party" menu I could use, and if so which one is best please...

Many thanks for any help.
    AK.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If the roms are placed "as is" from romU downloads then no wonder-it's going by the number in front.

Edit those and see if that helps-I know on my acekard they show in alphabetical order when the numbers on the names are removed :)

(And do the same for the save files or else they won't work)

3. AtomicKiwi

AtomicKiwi New Member

Hi There,

I always rename my roms to just the proper name, so theres no numbers in them.

Is there another menu you can download or do we have to use the one it comes with?

Many thanks for your help hYpNoS.

AK

4. growlth

growlth Well-Known Member

The TTDS doesn't order them alphabetically, it sucks I know, but I use YsMenu which makes it pretty nice, but there's an even more interesting menu you can use that looks pretty cool. I can't find any links to it or I would pass it to you but be on the look out for it. Here's a great DSTT guide: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=140333

5. AtomicKiwi

AtomicKiwi New Member

Thanks heaps for the link Growlth, its a great help...

Regards,
    AK

6. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

off topic but just wanna say wow 8gb SD =D

7. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

I'm just saying AK. You can change the themes by downloading them.
    I use ndsthemes.com