1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Toph Bey Fong Vs Rey Bumi,Who Will Come Out Victorious If Engaged In A Duel Fight?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by otikpoko, Jan 12, 2009.

1. otikpoko

otikpoko Active Member

Guys i really need your opinion on this matter.I am having a hot and serious argument with a friend about these two characters in Avatar The Last Air Bender concerning who is the strongest earth bender between toph and bumi.Thanks in advance for your reply.

2. JBlue

JBlue New Member

No-one will win, Aang will xD. Joking, I think that Bumi will win because he's the king and isn't blind. Which can be an advantage. And plus, Old Grannies RULE! xD

3. otikpoko

otikpoko Active Member

Toph may be blind but she sees more than those with two eyea.Being a king in this context,doesn't give you more strenth or skill.What do you have to say about the king of ba sing se?Did you see how lazy the king was?He doesn't even have any bending.Whats the meaning if xD in your post?Can't understand the meaning.Thanks though for your reply but i don't think bumi will stand a chance against toph.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Toph will win because she also knows how to bend steel or metal, although Bumi might know how to too, but there seems to be no indication on the Cartoon.

5. otikpoko

otikpoko Active Member

I agree with you.More replies pleeeeaaassse!!!!