1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Top 10 NDS Platformers

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shocksuspect, Apr 13, 2010.

1. shocksuspect

shocksuspect Active Member

I made a video for my top 10 Platform Games for the Nintendo DS. Don't worry, I'm not some lazy guy who's just thrown a bunch of box-art images together using Windows Movie Maker, its a well put together video. The URL is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM8CaoS0oeY

Do you agree? Also, what do you think of the video?

My YouTube channel also has up=to-date DS reviews and more top 10 videos, so feel free to check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShockSuspect

:)

2. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Yoshi's Island DS was a massive disappointment for me, the SNES's Yoshi's Island was awesome and the one on DS was just heretical in how terrible it was; Super Princess Peach was infinitely better.
    I didn't like New Super Mario Bros either, but these are just my opinions; the video was nice...

3. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

well made video.. some very funny comments too.. haha

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Nice video.

What Top 10 do you plan on doing next?

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Good Video. Good Job.

6. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

1) damn, is that your voice? your review is awesome but damn please hire someone to voice for you next time :D
    2) how come Henry Hatsworth is only on the 10th spot? I think the game is totally awesome, not only because of the puzzle/platform mix, but the platforming itself is really outstanding. i mean i get excited everytime i get to nail a good combo, and he has a freaking robot!
    3) You prefer Order of Ecclesia, but for me (and i think im the only one here) the best Castlevania for the DS is Portrait of Ruin. It being the first DS Castlevania game i played may play a part, but you can't deny how awesome it is to play as either Charlotte or Jonathan.

7. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

My top 3 list:
    1. Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
    2. Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
    3. Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
    :p