1. This forum is in read-only mode.

toonami RIP

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by kingofgamemasters777, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

for those who care tonight was the last airing of toonami and not only that because of the ending of toonami the future of dubbed naruto is uncertain, there wont be another naruto on for two weeks!, RIP toonami :'(

edit:this is for the us

2. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

What?!?! Are your serious, I watch Toonami not for just Naruto but the other shows. Do you know why the decided to discontinue the program?

3. kingofgamemasters777

4. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

what the hell??? I've been watching toonami since I was six, which was also when it stated airing. I'm sad that's its gone, and that I didn't get to watch the last airing. I wonder what they are going to do on Saturday nights now?

5. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I'm gonna miss it and so will my son. He liked to watch Naruto although he's only 3 years old. :(

I've been watching Toonami since I was like 13...and I'm almost 25 now...wow..

6. kingofgamemasters777

it will be missed, they had and a farewell thing at the end of the block after samurai jack if i dident wach that i would have never known, heres the ending for those who missed it

7. holaitsme

holaitsme Member

I heard that they used spikes "bang" at the end. ;D

but i use to watch it when i was little. :'(

8. Roy mustang

Roy mustang Well-Known Member

You guys are lucky to have had toonami that long it finished in Aus like 6 years ago

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Is this worldwide?

I haven't got cable for over a year now so I don't know if this also applies to Cartoon Network Asia. But if it did, a lot of Asian kids won't be seeing the rest of the Pokemon episodes as toonami's the segment where Pokemon is aired.

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's not worldwide, the UK has it, but it's not very good over here

11. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

its not the end of the world
    by posting here it means youve got an internet connection and a computer
    try watching some in youtube also try searching for sites that lets you DL these animes

12. kingofgamemasters777

yah, but the naruto wont be in English which i like and 2 it wont be as good of quality

13. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

its better to hear it in original japanese with dubs(that states exactly what theyre saying)
    or if youre lazy to read subtitles there are a lot fake dvds out there with complete seasons or as i said before just search for it

14. kingofgamemasters777

well the fansubs are good but i like there voices on the dubbed version particily orochimarus, tsunades, and kakashi's

15. Noop

Noop Member

There's always DVDs of the english dubs. I'm sure you could eventually find 'em online.

Damnit this if f'in sad. Toonami was great. Man everything that's good nowadays is disappearing.

I'm gonna miss.

16. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

theres a new solution
    i just recently discovered that here in the philippines we still have toonami in cn(bro told me)
    transmigrate to asia?

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Veoh usually has those shows you want to watch, tv-links has gone downhill, so I wouldn't use that

18. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

No Wonder I Didn't See Any Toonami For Two Weeks.All They Were Showing Is Movies.This Blows Big-Time.The Only Good Thing Is That They Showed Naruto Last Week. Loved The Video Of The Ending Though.

19. apple2000 man

apple2000 man Member

NOOOOOOO!!! Who would remove such a good network! Now they just show ONE epiosde a week. Now I just watch subs of naruto.

20. neosarcs

neosarcs Member

In the UK we still have the remains of it, but it doesn't show animes as much as it shows sitcoms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.