1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tomodachi connection doesnt work on my r4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gianny6, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gianny6

gianny6 Member

Tomodachi connection doesnt work on my r4 kernel 1.18 when i want to make a mii i get a white screen. please help i want to play this game so much!! :'(

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Kernel 1.19 is fake.Use 1.18.

3. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

It sounds like it might be a piracy protection issue, since it doesn't happen when you try to save. Try all the normal routes, first, though.

First get rid of 1.19 and get 1.18, as stated above. 1.19 is a poorly-made knock-off firmware that wasn't an official release of the R4 team. You could also try installing YSMenu instead (look it up on Google).

If that doesn't work, try ARM7 patching the game using DSLazy (check the FAQ thread on the top of the forum for info on this task).

If you're still having a problem, you're going to have to wait until someone over on GBAtemp or elsewhere works out a fix. Keep tabs on the game's thread over on their message boards. It's a good place to find out when such a fix is created and how to implement it.

4. gianny6

gianny6 Member

hello sorry its 1.18 i forgot my version...
    and im now doing to download ysmenu but i cant find all the files.

Post Merge: [time]1245250382[/time]
    ysmenu not workds and arm7 fix works not to!!
    :'(

5. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

1.19 was YSMenu. Also, read the Common Issues. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.