1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tomb Raider PSone ISO isn't even the actual game it says it is!???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ribnspicy, Mar 22, 2014.

1. ribnspicy

ribnspicy New Member

So I downloaded the ISO after recently selling my real copy along with my old PSone. I FTP'd it over to my modded xbox and ran it. Problem is it isn't even the proper game. It starts okay with Eidos then goes into this like game select screen where you can either "Start the game" or "start the Demo" didn't check what the demo was but I know for a fact it doesn't do this on the real Tomb Raider game. I Started the Tomb Raider game and I think it was Tomb Raider 2 though I am unsure as I have never played Tomb Raider 2. Maybe it is a mod or hack? I don't know but it aint the original copy of Tomb raider anyways lol. I was like in these streets with houses that were like in a foreign country then a Doberman or a Rotwieler or summat attacked me then I turned it off as I was just checking the game worked.

Sorry, I am new to the forum. been a member of Romulation for a number of years but never felt the need to use the forum before now.

Thanks, Lee.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like TR2, will investigate.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

So I've checked this. It's a greatest hits disc that contains both Tomb Raider AND Tomb Raider II, and also contains a demo of a 3rd game (not tomb raider). You managed to load TR II from it. The gold 'Tomb Raider' title is the first game.