1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by epariru, Jun 30, 2010.

1. epariru

epariru Member

Ok, I know someone's already posted up something like this. But I think we're all desperate for any help. I have an r4III clone and uploaded the 'wood r4 for clones'. Unfortunately, that's where the problem begins. I can't even bring up the game, it doesn't even go to the dreaded white screen. I left it on for a whole day (attached to the charger) and it still wasn't done 'converting' the nds game. It just freezes up and stays on the wood r4 game list.

If anyone, anyone at all can help us get past this anti-piracy block, please reply. This would be a huge help for the people who has been trying to get this working, especially the people with flashcart clones.

2. camygiu

camygiu Well-Known Member

Have you tried to use dstt unofficial kernel with pong 1.19 version?

3. epariru

epariru Member

WORKING - I GOT THE SOLUTION

I FOUND IT! I FINALLY GOT IT WORKING! But only for my r4. Alright I'll try to explain;

First, you need YSMENU. If you don't know how to download it, you need to check out a tutorial on youtube or something. With YSMENU, there should be a folder that comes with it called 'TTMENU'
    Go here, http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12042 download this.
    There should be three things in that zip file.
    -infolib
    -extinfo
    -savlib
    -usrcheat
    After that, you drag in drop these into the TTMENU file and it'll ask you if you want to replace these. SAY YES FOR ALL FOUR.
    Then, open up the YSMENU like you would a game, scroll down, select Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story and it'll start! :D

Good god, I'm so happy. I should start sharing this around now.