1. This forum is in read-only mode.

To what games are you addictive these days ?!?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Moodi7, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Moodi7

Moodi7 Well-Known Member

Well i'm going to tell you and its only 1 game...
    CALL OF DUTY: War At War!!

Man I played one Wi-Fi match on the DS and it was simply amazing!!! xD

So guys?... Tell me your games.

If you are playing CoD5 these days, why don't you put your code on here? I am ready for any challenge! =D

2. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

i am still addicted to that damn world ends with you......i have gotten into the new need for speed as well. am i the only ds owner who thinks that cod5ds isnt that fun and has really crappy graphics?

3. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

i'm addicted to both elite beat agents and call of duty world at war. they're both fun and if i get bored of one i switch to the other

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Graphics are excellent for a DS. I'm playing WAW as well.

5. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Bleach DS 2nd is still the best game, in my oppinion, out there for the DS. I love this game (>^.^)> BTW I play the jap because the eng sounds funny to me.

6. Moodi7

Moodi7 Well-Known Member

Well talking about WEWY, I'm done with the game but I don't feel like collecting every single pin, don't get me wrong....the game is great!
    Also don't forget in CoD5 the graphics are great for a handheld like the DS! It will be hard to improve the graphics but don't forget the story line and the gameplay are amazing and this is what's importart....

Need for Speed Undercover is great am still in event 12 i think -.-

Please I want your friend codes for CoD5....NOW!!!! :p

7. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Still playing Advance Wars-Days of Ruin.

I think there's another place in the forum where you can request friend codes.
    I believe it's named Romline Gamers.

8. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

well on the WAW subject i have just seen so many games do better, you really cant even make out the characters faces. metroid prime still has the best graphics out of a fps ds game and it was put out a long time ago, you would think they would find a way to improve graphics by now

9. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This picture is relevant to this thread.

Haven't played it in a while but I'm on the "bonus" week now. Fun stuff.

10. neosarcs

neosarcs Member

I'm addicted to Megaman Starforce 2 Ninja :D

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not really. Think of Dragonball Origins and the good 3D graphics. Which increased RAM usage, meaning it's quite slow with a few enemies. Metroid was just done well.

12. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Not really to the DS section but this is mine

Trackmania Nations

And I'm going to download the DS Version as soon I have time.

13. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

im addicted to rune factory 2 its like playing harvest moon for the first time again :D

14. hoon88

hoon88 New Member

^^ same, very addictive game. maybe because i haven't played rune factory 1 but nevertheless, its a great game and something new to me as i only played harvest moon series (not RF).

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Yes! Ichigo sounds stupid in English...
    " This...is....my....Bankai!!! Tensa Zangetsu!!!!"
    He sounds like he has constipation or something.

Rune Ractory 2
    Luminous Arc 2
    Ryuusei no Rockman 3: Black Ace (Star Force 3)
    Bleach 3rd Phantom

16. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

is that girl on your wall paper the girl from mirror edge?

anyway i'm playing Pokemon Ranger 2 right now. its a nice game to fill my time when i'm not near at my PS3, on my PS3, DMC4 and MGS4 mostly, til i have the cash to get either Silent Hill or Dead Space

17. Michellew

Michellew Member

I'm so addicted to LEGO Indiana Jones. Unfortunately it freezes quite a bit (usually after I finish the darn level, right before it saves). I'm too lazy to get a different ROM right now though.

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm still playing DMW: Dusk, I like getting the best now, high stats and rare digimon :)

19. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

i was addicted to Luminous Arc2 until i beat it and did all the mini quests. Now i'm playing Need For Speed : Undercover and a little of Chrno trigger

20. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

chrono trigger for sure dude!! i love it, and its ending is quite sad... well there are 12 endings, but i only did the original one which is still sad... :p lol, now im playing New Game+ mode in Chrono Trigger, which continues my stats from my old game into the new game, making life much easier in it.. :D