1. This forum is in read-only mode.

To all CA/NY Pokemon Players

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kamage, May 16, 2008.

1. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

http://showdown.pokemon.com/qualifiers/

So, basically, it's a qualifier match to compete in a showdown between the 2 big pokemon Rivals in Florida..

Site's summary:

The Pokémon Video Game Showdown is a BATTLE of the best Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl players from Japan and the United States. Two Qualifier Tournaments will be held throughout the United States this summer, and the top eight finishers in each age division will win a trip to compete at the final Pokémon Video Game Showdown in Orlando, Florida.

Well, I can't compete, because I'm in the Philippines... but Hopefully, some of our fellow members can compete and represent the US, I dn't know about Japan's qualifiers yet...

and lastly, IT'S AT DISNEY WORLD

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If you don't live in any of these places, why post it? :p I'm sure B2k could enter.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

well, that's the point :p

I used to live over in Daly city, by Sanfrancisco, and around this time of year, I'd be in LA..so it's pretty important to me :p

4. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Im betting 1st place gets Arceus
    2nd gets Darkrai
    3ed gets Shaymin

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

None of my Sinnoh-native Pokemon have attained level 100. I've quit Pokemon Diamond a long time ago, and don't think I want to spend $2000 USD on flights to and from Orlando just to play in a Pokemon battle. ::)

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

well, they give you a free ticket for 4...