1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tips/Hints/Cheats on Iron Man DS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Cynda117, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Cynda117

Cynda117 Member

Hey guys, do you know how to get past the third level on Norm? I keep losing.

2. dewie68

dewie68 Active Member

which level was that?
    and if anything the best recommendation is to rush in and destroy the thingys and run from there after.

3. Cynda117

Cynda117 Member

Um.... The level was after destroying the weapons cache.

4. dewie68

dewie68 Active Member

well yea just try circling around it and staying far away from it while shooting it at the same time. some of your bullets should hit it. take care of the helicopters first tho. the others dont matter much as you can try and fly by the bullets from the stationary ones, except the big missles that follo you. you should take those out.

5. Cynda117

Cynda117 Member

thanx i passed it. but the level 'Controller' after i kill every ship and reasearch centre , i keep dieing at the hands of the oil rig.

6. dewie68

dewie68 Active Member

hmmmm ima have to take a look at the game. hopefully i still have it on my R4. get back to you soon.
    Post Merge: [time]1244872010[/time]
    not sure what to say for this level. i guess the best thing to do would be to level up your missles as much as you can and also level up your shot speed. those are the two i maxed out first. keep taking uout the stationary missles and maybe the airbornes and the circles around and keep trying to missle them up.

7. moe99

moe99 New Member

how do you beat the last guy on this game. any suggestions