1. This forum is in read-only mode.

thunderous

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by RazaelRiezen, Apr 12, 2011.

1. RazaelRiezen

RazaelRiezen New Member

so ive put enough hours in my pokemon black game,to catch all you can in it.yet i find myself at the point of needing 2 unova pokemon, thunderous as well as landerous to obtain a full pokedex for unova,anyone have a thunderous I can borrow or trade for to obtain landerous ?

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

try this
    looks like people are dropping there friend codes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

EDIT:
    Before you attempt to reach/capture Landorus, you need to make sure that you have beaten the Elite 4 and have BOTH Tornadus and Thundurus (Tornadus from Black, Thundurus from White, so you'll have to trade) in your team. You will also need to have Pokémon with the moves Surf and Waterfall. Start by exiting White Forest from the north exit and heading slightly north to where you find a Waterfall (the video is much easier to understand). Once you have found the Abundant Shrine, walk around a bit and go slightly north until you find some kids near the Shrine and they talk about how you shouldn't make Landorus angry or something. They soon bugger off and Landorus comes down from the sky after Tornadus and Thundurus become eager to leave their pokeball's. **Just like all other legendary Pokémon, save your game before the encounter**. Landorus's details are as follows:

Level 70
    OT: Yours
    ID: Yours
    Ability: Sand Strength
    Item: None
    Nature: Random
    Abundant Shrine, caught at Level 70
    Rock Slide, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Fissure

Landorus wasn't as hard to catch as I thought it would be, but this was probably down to a lot of luck as well, it won't always be like that. Bear in mind that it is part ground type, so electric attacks will be useless, hence why I used my Zekrom to paralyse it with a weak but effective Dragonbreath! Bring the general pokeballs and Dusk Balls if you're capturing it in the evening. Also, although I didn't face the problem, be sure to watch out for Fissure! (only if your Pokémon are below level 70, otherwise this move won't hit).

3. RazaelRiezen

RazaelRiezen New Member

i am aware on how to catch landerous, its just I actually have the game on the ds from a legit buy. after playing the rom so i was hoping someone with thunderous might be willing to trade it to me if they have a legit version of him .

4. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

5. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

I've a thundurous(Legit from white version).I'll trade it to you for Tornadus(ofc after you get your landorous)
    Friend code: 2966 8612 0128
    name: MAX