1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Thundercats 2011, Transformers Prime & Young Justice:Anyone here watching these?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The 2011 remake of Thundercats is pretty awesome & for a remake (or rehash/reboot) the writers came up with a pretty solid & better story for the series.

To be honest, I was skeptical at first as I thought this remake might suffer the same fate as what has happened to the Transformers franchise with stuff being changed around such as what the Autobots was fighting with the Decepticons over from energy to minicons, to planet keys, the all spark & so on.

And speaking of Transformers, I have mixed feelings regarding Transformers Prime. I absolutely love the fact that Peter Cullen & Frank Welker came back to reprise their trademark Optimus & Megatron characters, but why the fudge did the writers gave Bumblebee a stupid R2D2 voice that only his fellow Autobots & that stupid Raf kid can understand? And Soundwave being mute? GTFO!

The plot so far was excellent & the season finale was OMFG! un-expected but that Miko bitch is so irritating. She even makes Sari from Transformers Animated a bit bearable.

And lastly, Young Justice.... Personally I prefer this over the earlier Teen Titans cartoon, but I am a bit displeased that Wonder Girl was not included as a founding member. They got Robin, Kid Flash & Aqualad as starters & Speedy was almost a member but why the hell did they replace Wonder Girl with Miss Martian!? The inclusion of Superboy was OK since it kinda followed how the line up of the Teen Titans was shifted around in the actual comics. But the addition of Raven, Cyborg, Beastboy & Starfire should definitely have superseded the introduction of Miss Martian & Superboy. As for that Artemis character, who is she? Is she the younger version of "Huntress"?

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Re: Thundercats 2011, Transformers Prime & Young Justice:Anyone here watching th

well i personally havnt watch thundercats reboot because i heard alot of fans dont like it due to some changes.

but i am watching My Little Pony reboot which is 1000% better then the original...