1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Threads of Fate

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by olliebot, Apr 4, 2010.

1. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

k, so when I tried to play the eboot of threads of fate on my psp it gave me an error (FFFFFFFFF or however many Fs it was) and I can't play it? I'm on cfw 5.50 GEN D3

2. Alvster

Alvster Member

Did you download the eboot?
    Or did you convert it yourself?

3. olliebot

I downloaded the eboot. I can't convert to eboots myself, I'm on a mac. And I downloaded other working eboots from the same source.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Usually happens when it's a bad Eboot. Other users have had similar errors, and the problem was resolved by creating the Eboot using a different program. Maybe you can run PSX2PSP 1.4.2 using one of the virutal machine windows emulators for Macs? (Wine, or what ever they are called).

5. olliebot

Is wine permanent? Also, is there an easier way i could do this? I do have a windows xp at my disposal but it's suuuuper old and suuuuuper slow, not connected to the internet and other shit.

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

no he has 2 options get himself VMwarefusion (NOT recomended unless your mac is crazy powerfull) or get yourself OS X 10.6 and run bootcapm, wine does not supports certainw idnwos APP, much less those that revovle around pirating

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I don't think it's permanent, but I don't know much about running stuff on Macs.

I'm under the impression it's just a program that runs which emulates windows to let you run windows programs.

8. olliebot

I really don't want to run the risk. So are there any better options, possibly?

9. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_%28software%29

wine is permanent and not, once you isntall it you can uninstall it