1. This forum is in read-only mode.

This site is getting Wierd???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andy247, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy247

Andy247 New Member

WTF there uploadeing games that are already uploaded WHY IS THIS????
    i always check the releases for UPCOMING roms
    for example i wanted C.O.R.E for ds it Was surpose to of been Uploaded on the 21st July
    it isnt here 3 days later

do u agree that this site is Going down hill and getting weird!!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No, I do not. I do, however, agree that you browse the web with your eyes closed. Let me just quote you something from the upcoming releases page

In case that is somehow difficult to understand, what it means is that that list is a list of games that are being developed and which are getting released soon. Just because a game is released it doesn't mean we can get a dump of it. If you expect us to go out and buy every game ourselves to dump for you then you either do not know the prices of NDS games or you must think we're cashing in big on this site. Either way, games are uploaded when someone dumps it, we are not going to go out and buy games to dump, we depend entirely on community contributions or release groups.

Also, can you please tell me how you manage to live in the future? As where I'm from it's currently only the 16th, not the 24th.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Also the release date for C.O.R.E keeps getting moved anyway. It has not yet been released and at this rate never will be.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The game isn't even out yet, it comes out next month. On the fourth.

5. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

you crack open a ds cartridge, insert the DS game somehow into your computer then upload it here. see how long it takes you.

6. Seph

Depending on the game, an hour or two tops. :)

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

As for RomUlation being claimed as going "downhill" is absurd and about the only thing I can see that is making things "weird" is by acting ungrateful by getting pissed because they can't download a game that they are not even paying for and then complain as if its RomUlations fault, which it is not as Seph and Loony has explained. People should realize that the guys here that have supplied what games we are able to enjoy are really taking a big risk and we should be a lot more grateful than what we are and enjoy the "now" and not what hasn't come yet.

....well I really didn't mean to go on a rant, but there it is.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

This is an awesome thread. I hope he comes back to explain how it's the 24th of July today...

9. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Don't worry the game won't get released until August 4th

and I think that Romu is going up, gaining a large popularity and a large community by the day

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I do not agree-and by any chance do I know you-you have the name of an ex mate who always jumped to conclusions and usually get thumped for it, lol no offence!

This is the best rom site ever dude, your whinging over a single game-sheesh!

And the dumping process-at least by professionals-takes awhile in order to get right-and these guys won't buy the game straight away just to dump it-SO HERE GRAB A TICKET AND WAIT IN LINE!

...Next your gonna be complaining that the site in unfriendly-dude as I post it's the 17th of july!

(prehaps this dude is a troll-who knows-just posting my opinion...)

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I'd still like to know how it's July 25th over there...

12. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

i wouldn't expect core to come out any time soon. first i saw this game it was to be released on the 17th of febuary. and its by Graffiti Entertainment which made black silgil. which also got delayed because the company isn't very big and can't throw a large amount of cash which they don't have to release the game
    and what happened to you? you stuck somewere and don't know what date it is? im like that in the middle of summer holidays.

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It has, in fact, been repeatedly delayed since last october.

14. MadmanNero

Perhaps he is actually from the distant future he awoke to find himself trapped in what would be his past,that is still our future and now is facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. And so, he finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap, will be the leap home.

15. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

So then who is Al?

16. MadmanNero

Well considering he would be the only one to see and talk to him, we wouldn't know about it but I guess if we catch him talking to himself we can either claim it as a form of schizophrenia or he is talking to Al. I tired it once and I was told I would get to visit this neat room that included a special jacket.

...well before I get slammed for getting off topic, I would like to ask what is the big deal about C.O.R.E.?

17. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Either that game is a big troll or they're waiting for a good time to release it

18. Jobaman

Jobaman Guest

Troll ? Like the ones with the crazy sticking up pink hair from norway ?

19. Seph

http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Ainternet+troll

20. Jobaman

Jobaman Guest

I know, I was joking. Seriously seph, I'm not and idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.