1. This forum is in read-only mode.

This is gonna be strange...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Sep 3, 2010.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok, the following acts are just word of mouth, but it's about the habits of a known drunk living next door to a mate of mine.

Anyone want to explain this?

This guy hangs a store bought chicken (vacuum packed, packaging removed) onto a clothes line, and puts panty hose onto the legs of the store bought chicken.

Now everything else this guy does makes some sense, cooking chicken in the backyard the japansese/chinese way (they can't get his nationality right) despite 3ft high grass around.

Giving his dog a beer, and giving his dog a water bed, heating and air con (yet the rest of the house get's nothing, all direct to the room where the dog sleeps) as well as first class meals for it (the man is a chef for 2 of the biggest restaurants in the city of melbourne).

I gave some details that would make one assume "he's a drunk fair enough", but there must be some thought of logic...apparently he's a good cook.

I'd assume drying it out maybe...

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

He's making the chicken for his dog.

After that it's pretty simple what he wants to do with the dog. :(

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Maybe he's a druggy.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This sounds like a perverted fetish if you ask me.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

He put 2 on the line before my mate's mother went back inside her house in shock.

But what cooking method could this lead to?

No, he's a heavy drinker with depression, he has other weirder habits but that's not why I'm asking.

6. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Hmm...does he know anyone else? do you ever see him talking with other odd people? Maybe he's part of some weird underground brotherhood with strange traditions?

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Cooking himself for his dog.

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Chinese hang duck out for days before they cook it, maybe chicken is the same?

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...he's hanging chickens...

I wouldn't know, all I know is he is a top class chef who outside of work is a drunkard.

He is asian of sorts (they say japanese, but some of what's said sounds more chinese).

...that makes sense.

This might be the answer.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I know.

He's probably just cooking some kind of dish like msg said.

11. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Snap pictures of the chicken and the man.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But the panty hose...hrm...

I don't even live in this suburb, and it's an invasion of privacy.

All I know is what she said, and this woman does not lie.

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

take pictures of the act in question or i won't believe it's authenticity.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

All you have is my word.

And I'm not driving 30mins to spy on a drunken man.

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

your friend lives next door... here's an idea off the top of my head, get him to take the fucking pictures.

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok, that's it...

1.For a start this was just a random thing that his MOTHER saw, for all we know it might not happen again

2.It's 2:30am here, I'll forget by when I wake up (sleeping soon)

3.Invasion of privacy

4.All I want is an explanation to what this could be, all I know is the chicken is being hanged by the legs on a clothesline outside with the legs wrapped in panty hose.

Any other smart arses/people wanting proof=gtfo now, you'll be ignored or worse.

(Now that i think about it, the panty hose might be just so the chicken isn't touching the clothes line directly or the leg...)

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I found this on the first page I googled, can't be bothered to look for more:

You are best plucking them while they are still warm, then hanging 'long legged' (ie otherwise complete).

As to wether it improves flavour, I have no comparison, as I can't remember not hanging a chicken, but I should think it does make a significant difference- try it next time, hanging one & not bothering with the other.

Hanging time depends really upon the place you hang it- in winter, obviously, it can go longer than mid-summer (between 10 days & one, respectively).

18. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Perhaps he is just a witch doctor and would be best to leave him be.

19. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

20. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Might have to ask Sektor about it, he'd know.

As for the alcoholism, he's a chef. That's pretty much normal.