1. This forum is in read-only mode.

this is deffinatly my favorit site (if you agree let the makers know)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingfrankieboy, Aug 8, 2007.

?

What is your favorit thing about this site?

1. easy to use

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. none expensive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. not forced to write in forms for dl points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. exclusive game come out early

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i have been on this site everyday since i 1st joined i am active on the forms (not because i am being forced to be) and its fun. I love looking at new releases and they dont force you to pay (but once i get my card i will make donations) and the NDS games dont cost many points if any at all. This site gets a 10/10 and i think they deserve our support. So if your agree witth me let this topic be on your thankfulness for what the makes do for us.!!!! THANK YOU

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Thank you very much. :)

3. Harryx

Harryx New Member

well. y really love romulation
    my favorite games for ds and snes are here

is all i want, thanks a lot to the makers of the site

(sorry my bad english, im from chile xD)

see ya'

4. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

Yeah this website is the best in the world like it has games that are japenese europeon and english other sites barely have english lol
    when i become 18 i will support this site to be the best there is!!!!people show your support too!!! ;D

5. mc_vampz

mc_vampz Active Member

of course romulation.net is the best site out there

6. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I've been visiting.. Well, ever since it started! :eek: Romulation FTW! ;D

7. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

i agree with you all ! seriously even if i am new member

8. Blaze107

Blaze107 Well-Known Member

I just love everything about this site. If somebody would have tried to tell me about this site 2 months ago I probably wouldn't believed him

9. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Yes, the generosity and greatness of this site goes beyond the limits of humanity.

10. strummer12

strummer12 New Member

Yeah, it's a great site. Clean and organized with no BS. It's probably the best rom site I've ever found. Rom dumps appear very quick too. I'm surprised this place isn't a paysite, honestly.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

We have paid-only features, but we depend heavily on user donations and premium memberships/point purchases to keep running.

12. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

Yep..this place exceeded my expectations. I've actually stopped visiting the other ROM sites/forums I used to visit...even the ones I've been with for several months.

It really is a fantastic job on behalf of the admins and staff behind this place. This will probably be the first website I ever donate to...just waiting for a few things in my life to happen before I go out and get a card.

Anyway, this place needs way more recognition in the whole 'scene.' Hopefully it'll happen soon.

-TeK

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

I like how relaxed everything is around here myself, it's probably the main reason I've hung around thus far.

Lots of ROMs and a relaxed and helpful community = win

I wonder how big Seph's ego has gotten now?

14. Seph

Lets just say that despite a newly upgraded HDD (now it's 720 GB) it couldn't possibly be uploaded due to it's size. :D

15. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a great site. I'm just afraid that the member base will expand to the point where our downloads will be extremely limited due to bandwidth and extreme server load.

Yep I'm paranoid. ;D

16. Loonylion

have you seen the member count?

17. MusicAddict911

94,000 yeah. I'm just saying it can get way higher and if nobody buys premium it could put a lot of stress on Seph for paying for the server.

18. Seph

I have a backup plan, if the revenue doesn't increase with the visitors then I'm going to limit the download speed for normal users. Premium members will of course not be limited.
    Also we're already now going to limit the amount of connections regular users can make, we're starting out at 2 or 3 and will decrease it if necessary. Premium members will probably be limited to 4.

19. MusicAddict911

I always thought it was limited to one connection per user, regardless of whether or not they were free or premium.

20. Loonylion

yes it was, but not intentionally. That was a configuration bug which we've now stamped out.