1. This forum is in read-only mode.

This is a time of no-crisis!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by supleted, Nov 10, 2008.

1. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

We're entering november and new games are far and few and in between. The only way for us hardcore gamers to survive is to regirgitate man! Download and play thousands of the avaliable DS games romulation has to offer, and please share with the rest of us the hidden gems that you discover. You might just save a gamer's gamelitude! (And possibly plummets his GPA.)

PS: search for lunar dragon song (in english) if you like RPGs.

PSS: Rondo of swords is a creative turn based battle that require intense mental apabilities to succeed.

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

Please don't double post. Use the modify button if you have something to add.

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

go back to old school, im sure everyone will enjoy a playthrough (or 100th replay through) of chronotrigger on SNES. Also Golden Sun for GBA will hold you off for a while :p.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Alas, sad to say alot of these new breed of gamers just don't appreciate the classics as much as we do & in the process they miss out on all those great gems from the past :(

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

tetris, pong and space invader....... good old time ^_^

6. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

It's because they have grown accustomed to beautiful games. Honestly, if I had to grow up with xbox and PSP and DS, I probably would also not appreciate the oldies. Luckily though I grew up with NES and SNES and Sega and still love those consoles and always will.

7. Rasalila

Rasalila Member

The "game spirit" has changed. Is it good or bad, I dunno, but still it is. I prefer playing old games, like beat'em all and shmup, it is immediat fun.

8. cheryldylan67

cheryldylan67 Active Member

I remember the old Atari games. With tennis etc...... The only sounds were bleep bleep bleep. :D

9. kuka3717

kuka3717 Guest

the old n64 has to be one of the best systems the games were like eye candy back then it was revolutionary

10. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Tetris is one of my favorite games on the DS -.-