1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Thinking of making a web cam series...what could I say?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Sep 18, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Now that my built in web cam can be fully used...what could I say based on what I talk about here?

I got the idea after I found out about the "boxxy" event (that was...crazy) and thought why don't I do it?

Keep in mind-despite my total random-ness on spam thread-I'm a rather shy and outspoken person...normally.

Prehaps my view's on the world?

Answering people's questions?

Game reviews?

What can I talk/rant on about?

(When I can upload them I'll post a link here-but you won't see me-at least not fully...)

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

hmm.. political issues and game plays

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Why would people care about your views? If you want to do something like this you've got to have something unique, you can't just record shit and then put it up. You'll get 12 views then, 10 of them being you checking if someone has been in to look yet.

4. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

*taps out 'atomicbomb', presses the check mark, and then interacts with it*
    "Video has been removed due to AUP violation"
    :V

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...It was a thought for awhile.

It's more of an experiement really sir Seph-I know not many would give a s*** about it-that's the nature of the net.

Infact-now that you mention it-no point posting it here-for the expermement to work I might as well leave it for people to stumble upon.

(I have nothing unique-it was JUST an idea-and something to do)

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Ah, this webcam thing reminds me of magibon... She earned the youtube celebrity status by doing... nothing.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Who?

Boxxy is a million times more famous.

And a lot more annoying.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I met people like her-but they weren't acting.

As i said to a few other's-I'm no annoying boxxy-I'm a queit sorta guy-but prehaps I'll use my spam thread metality to liven things up a bit.

9. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I can be some kind of annoying >:}

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I noticed that-try spam thread-you'd be at home there-there is no topic to derail and not much serious "your annoying" or "stop spamming us please" there.

Trust me :)

11. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Hmmz. Yeah do something unique, people aren't going to watch something a million other people have done.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

True-that's why i need ideas on where to start-you guys seen me post-other than me being emo (I subscribe to other's :) ) what can I use from here to use?

Everything needs a base.