1. This forum is in read-only mode.

They Finally Did It......

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sora1234, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Sora1234

Sora1234 Well-Known Member

Nintendo Released a Dsi Only Game Cadtridge. ^_^
    [​IMG]
    "Works with the Nintendo DSi only
    Setting the scene…You are a new special agent equipped with the latest state of the art weapon to fight the Flaw. They are everywhere! They surround us but are undetectable with human eyes. Using your state of the art weapon you must track these enemies, watch them, as they are all around you. It’s a simple process…get them before they get you, using radar, watch them for real around you on the video stream and shoot to kill the enemies before they reach you. Manage your health and energy bar, switch to defensive or rage mode at will. The question is “are you good enough to defeat the Flaw and save mankind?”

Release Date: 11/9/09 Comments?

2. The Thaiguy

The Thaiguy Member

well that suck i guess?

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

The first DSi only.... Wow.... That does suck.... Couldnt they come up with something better?? I thought the first would be something like a game where your gonna need your camera to take a pic of yourself so you can star in your own game.... Like in a Tony Hawk videogame....

4. Sora1234

Not really. Most people has a Dsi. Also other people said that Nintendo wouldn't release a Dsi Only game, and here it is. I think it uses the camera, so it's a perfect game to put a HBC exploit on. ^_^ It's a win win situation.

5. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

http://www.systemflaw.com/video.html

Heres a video.... Nothing special....

6. Ghostfan

Ghostfan Member

Does anybody have it i mean like from megaupload or somthing.
    ???

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I doubt any flashcarts support the game, so why bother trying to find it?

And since it requires the DSi Camera, it won't work on an emulator.

8. Ghostfan

Ghostfan Member

Oh ok thank you.

9. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

The game is good from the video I watched. It is a first. Sooner or later it would be innovative. Though you might look like an idiot swinging around your dsi in the public. :D

10. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

lucky its not a pokemon game....

11. Sora1234

Webcam! Nah, Jk. Since the game accesses the Dsi mode, someone could just edit the rom, with a channel exploit. Let it run, then done. HBC runs off the Sd card. ^_^

12. ridiculosity

ridiculosity Active Member

Oh. Fiddlesticks. I really, really hope this is the last one.