1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Theresia: Dear Emile - Can't get safe to thaw level B2F

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by flak88, Jun 1, 2010.

1. flak88

flak88 New Member

I'm on the floor that says B2F right now, unless I'm a retard and I have no idea what that B2F means... But anyway. I'm on the floor with all the torture chambers, and I'm at the point just after I've combined the ethanol/cloth to light the fire in the fire torture room. I've melted the ice block and gotten the elevator key out of it... but this is where I get stuck. That frozen safe in the chemical room? How do I get it to thaw? I've consulted a walkthrough, but it just says that it should be thawed after I light the fire in the fire room.

Soooo... I went back and re-did it all, only this time I went to the chemical room before I doused the fire -- since apparently you're unable to relight the fire or cut any new cloth from the bag in the hanging room -- but the handle was still frozen. What am I doing wrong? I can't get the shutter key out of it. =(

2. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

It's been ages since I played this but from memory: There's a fireplace/oven/stove in the room when you light that it heats up in there and the ice melts