1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Themes and birthdays

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by anandjones, Mar 29, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Another couple of lame suggestions. Maybe add some more themes and such and can you enable birthdays or something. That might be a bad idea though if people don't want to submit their real date of birth. But just some ideas.

2. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

yeah... your post turns BRIGHT YELLOW, or I ahve a better idea, Veteran RomUlationers, and active RomUlationers should ahve a different color post! the background color, I already ahve a list of them :p just ask me for somore weird ideas like we can have a site pet, and his name will be billy, the mouse..

OR

We could make youtube videos....for a little fun, have a RomUlation account ;D on Youtube

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

crap like this has been mentioned before, youve gotta remember that this is community forum, its main point is to help out new users and share information. Though its also here for the community/games/fun aspect. Seriously if you want a pet buy a tamagouchi or neopet or something. As for change in text colours im unsure of how that would turn out, and im sure it would include a whole bunch of extra work.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

birthdays are turned on, if you fill in your date of birth a cake appears next to your name on your birthday.