1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Theme music in real life.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Nov 24, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I've recently been using something that I was given free to test and I get a discount at the end but I have to make a review and article thingy for it.

Basically, there's some detectors, I don't know how they work and when you show a certain sign, (e.g- higher pulse rate) the music type and tempo changes, it's really quite interesting and I have to review it.

So what do you think about theme music and such in real life?

2. Aiiko

Aiiko Well-Known Member

Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove >.>

It sounds interesting albeit a little weird. I suppose people would attempt to manipulate those signs-could start a whole new musical trend...

This also reminds me of the time when I was younger, I tried going through a whole day with theme music in my head and Film Noir-style self narration. Well at least I had imagination to compensate for the lack of sanity.

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

It would be great to have theme music in real life, although... it would make masterbating a lot more difficult.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's really good to listen to whilst jogging but in a boring class it makes it even harder to stay awake because the music goes calm.
    Though there are settings to influence you to be more calm, excited, energetic so yeah, this could be very popular if it does work.

5. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

The Topictitle reminds me on a Family Guy Episode: Three Wishes. His wish was, whereever he goes there going to be a Theme Music or so (can't say it in English, kinda difficult).. :p

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Mine would no doubt be some sort of extreme death/black metal theme....or Sesame Street...maybe both.

7. ImLeelorp

ImLeelorp Guest

That.... Is... AMAZING..

I is want

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

to have theme music would be the best ever!!! i don't know what mine would be........probably Orpheum bell.......or dethklok.....not too sure!! ;)

9. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

That is an excellent idea! I would like "The Price of Freedom" from Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core for my theme

10. HayleyMeow

HayleyMeow New Member

Life would be so much more interesting with theme music. Seriously, life should also have sound effects. :3

11. Mon937

Mon937 Member

If my life had a theme song, then it'd most likely be something like All Out by 2Pac...or something laid back and lazy, depends on how I'm doing the day of ;D Heck, maybe it'd be something as silly as Weird Al's Polka songs.