1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Worst Portfolio [omgwtfitzben's]

Discussion in 'Portfolios' started by omgwtfitzben, Apr 25, 2010.

1. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

Howdy. This is my portfolio of lame gfx. I wouldn't call myself a gfx artist. I have made 3 1/2 signatures in my life. If I want to make more I might, but I'm a noob when it comes to Photoshop. I hope to become a decent gfx artist in the future. But here are my signatures, in the order I made them. Including my first.

Tifa
    [​IMG]
    Information: This is my first signature done on Photoshop. I really didn't know how to do anything. So basically I just touched it up a little bit and added text from a wallpaper. Hooray.

Toushiro Hitsugaya
    [​IMG]
    Information: My second signature ever. I followed a tutorial. It's lame.

Ichigo
    [​IMG]
    Information: I also followed a tutorial, but then messed around as much as I could and eventually ended up with this. In my mind, for my third, it looks pretty good. But the colors turned out to be different when I uploaded it. So I guess it's alright. I made this one about a year ago.

Lightning
    [​IMG]
    Information: I made half of this, maybe less. Basically, I got an image of lightning and touched it up a bit, did a little bit of random effects. Added a background. I showed my friend and he asked for the psd saying he can make it look sexier. So I sent him it and it came out to be like this. I think it looks beautiful. Not godly or anything.

More to come soon...

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

There's much worse.