1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The World Ends With You

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jakenero10, Apr 24, 2008.

1. jakenero10

jakenero10 Well-Known Member

Need help here please i need deeper info about this game i need to learn more about building yur character please HELP!

2. jakenero10

jakenero10 Well-Known Member

About food:
    Yeah about this, how will food help building my character cuz i think it is just senseless for food to build LVs

3. hugey

hugey New Member

food helps by adding stats to your character ie: str and def.. it also gives you +synch rate rate.. helps you with the combo.. and 1 more important thing certain foods help add bravery which is important in wearing certain items.. especially the good ones.. my neku has 200+ bravery already which is good since there are certain items you cant wear until you reach that bravery level..

4. damnedDawn

damnedDawn New Member

and that's not really all :D
    food can rise your HP, and chance to pindrop

you can eat 18+6 bites/day
    :D +6 because it's always possible
    I mean: if You digest something that have 18-24 bites per day, You will have another 6 to go, eat another piece with 1-6, and again - You will have another 6 to go, and so on.

5. adonis6804

adonis6804 Member

eat a lot of food!!!! on the game of course ;D

6. faune

faune Well-Known Member

I think you're uh.. lost or confused about what food actually does.

Go to your Items menu and click the fork and knife icon to bring up all the food you've bought. Top screen will show you the information about the food item. Example-

"(1) French Fries - (2) Goes down in 8 bytes - (3) Eat this to boost your sync rate roughly 15%. (4) Once you digest it by fighting battles, your Defense will increase by 1."

(1) Item Name (Food Type)
    (2) How many "bytes" (battles) it'll take for the character to digest the food.
    (3) At what percentage Neku and his partner's sync rate increases (sync rate affects building up Fuse attacks).
    (4) Lasting stat change when the food is fully digested.

"Food grinding" is where you either are at the point in the game to have purchased the Hollow Leg, which lets you eat food endlessly, or where you eat as much food as possible every day or change the date on your DS to allow your characters to eat more food. In my opinion, food grinding is not necessary for the main storyline of the game if you're leveling up enough, but it is DEFINITELY necessary when you've unlocked Ultimate difficulty and the final chapter after you've beaten the game.

7. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Ok, I'm not gonna talk about food anymore because Faune explained it to you. I'm gonna talk about clothes.

Ok, when you wear clothes you need Bravery.
    Bravery are points that when it's higher, you can wear more better (and more unsual) clothes.
    For example, you want Neku to wear a Black Swimsuit, But he is lacking in Bravery, so you must raise it up more. You can raise bravery by eating food.

THINGS YOU MUST KEEP IN MIND
    You must wear clothes properly= You cant wear pants while wearing shorts, because the game told you so.
    Dont wear that are not meant to be worn.= Like dragging your wallet into one of the boxes.
    Dont rush= Dont just eat food that raises bravery just to wear some new clothes, be patient.

RECOMENDED WEAR FOR EACH CHARACTERS

Neku- First just equip him some gay items like Mus Rattus.
    When he gets the chance to buy some Jupiter of the monkey Clothes, Buy themas soon as possible.
    Then the last part, Wear his Headphones by SIMPLY beating Panthera Cantus (Hardest boss in the Game, We defeated that guy in ultimate mode with my classmate controlling Joshua!) The Headphones will give you a massive stat boost. And also equip him with "Lolipop's Parka", "Pi-Face's jeans" and "Pi-Face's Cap"

Shiki- Equip her with Mus Rattus, and other girlie items.
    When you have the "Iron Maiden's Dress" equip it to her along with Mr. Mew that gives a stat boost also. OR buy those Shibuya game show merchandise and equipher some of those items.

Joshua- Equip him with natural puppy clothes
    Then buy him Jupiter of the Monkey clothes when you see the shop.
    Last is equip him with his Feather, that gives a big stat boost AND +2000 max HP boost. Also him with "Pi-Face's Vest" (?) and Shibuya's game show merchandise pants.

Beat- Equip him with WildBoar items until he get's his Cap, Equip him with "Shade's Headphones"

Hope this helps you, sorry for the wrong names of the clothes. I havent played TWEWY much because I've done all there is needed to.