1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The World Ends With You

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by zancoxd, Jan 22, 2010.

1. zancoxd

zancoxd Active Member

i just want to know,

by the end of the game, neku and his folks come back to life or not?

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Basically, after the duel between the Composer and Neku in the Room of Reckoning, the Composer has a change of heart and decides to spare Shibuya and bring everyone back to life (including Rhyme). So yes, they do. You can see it in the credits (and the post-credits sequence if you pick up all the secret reports) - they all meet at Hachiko.

3. zancoxd

zancoxd Active Member

awesome, thanks

4. KrissYHooF

KrissYHooF New Member

I can't beat the final boss on this. any hints? And is it just me or does he heal whenever his bubble catch you?

5. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

You can use Love/pamper me/sweet talk Tether to attack four of the heads.
    And i think negative type do well, i'm not sure since i am the master of negative pins.
    My pin deck to defeat the last boss is four negative pins and two healing pins.
    I'll explain the rest later, since i forget it :p
    If you want a "further" hint, tell me ;)
    Before that, please tell me your style of fighting ;)

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I only have one healing pins, The rest are some Slash Pins, Fire Pins, it will make it easier if you already has 6 Pin slots.
    Focus to either the bottom left or the bottom right of the heads to makes it easier to dodge the attacks.

And don't forget to check the top screen since your captured party member will signal you to do a sync that will increase Neku's attack.

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Put it on easy mode.

8. Jexel

Jexel Member

Haha... easys still hard.

Really, all you can do is keep trying. After a while, you'll make it.

9. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Spam blue blood burns blue(or any pins that attacks and grants invunerability) and lightning rook alternately. He'll go down in no time xD bring along a heal pin just in case though =P

10. p4tman

p4tman Guest

So guys who hi-jacked this thread?
    And yes everybody is happy and well at the end, meaning that the next game ( doubt it ) wont have Neku or friends.