1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The world ends with you

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by krolike, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krolike

krolike New Member

Hi to all, first of all im new too the whole ds emulators and to this site, so please don't hate me if i say anything stupid....
    First of all im using no$gba 2.6a
    When i open the game at the main menu i see everything exept the start button (which i found by accident).
    afterwards every people walking are black ( I saw the intro thought first 10 sec ) I can't see what my character is saying as well (I can see him tough), after i touch the pin (also found by accident) I see that he has 7 days to live and my screen goes black....
    Please help me I really want to play this game for awhile now....
    Thank you (hope I didn't make too many nistakes when asking for help)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Use No$Zoomer. (An addon for No$GBA)
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. krolike

krolike New Member

Thanks a lot that fixed everything :)
    Another question, maybe a little off topic but I would really like to know if in this emulator you can save the game at anytime like on old gba emulators or are you forced to use save points indicated in the game ?
    Thanks

4. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

I think there is a save state in the option button.

5. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

Does anyone see the problem with using save states on TWEWY, you won't get any shutdown points, plus the fast touchscreen controls are gonna suck on a computer ...

6. krolike

krolike New Member

yeah I found a save state but when do a load state afterwards the game just restarts...
    Any idea how to fix this ?

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

No$GBA's save states work for GBA games, but not DS games.

8. kyogreblue

kyogreblue Well-Known Member

no currently its not possible to use save states on the emu so we'll just have to stick to normal in game saving for now until the developers make some adjustments and releases a new update

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Even if you can use the save states successfully, the game might either will crash or having some glitch if you load it.

10. idham5887

idham5887 New Member

why the game "theme hospital" and "chrono cross" can not be played. I'm using epsxe 1.6, please help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.