1. This forum is in read-only mode.

the world ends with you

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by chelseah2, Feb 15, 2009.

1. chelseah2

chelseah2 Member

Can anyone tell me how to beat the boss Joshua after he merges with that dragon, it's literally impossible for me!

2. faune

faune Well-Known Member

If you're having a lot of trouble, you could always set the difficulty to Easy or Normal. After you beat it, you unlock an extra side story, and then you can select each day individually to replay, and there's actually quite a bit to do after the main story ends, so while you're doing all this, you can start food grinding for HP/strength/defense and challenge the final boss again on a higher difficulty.

If you're difficulty is already set to Easy then I'm sorry, I don't know how to help you. :x You could check out a guide at gamefaqs.com and see if they have a strategy for beating him. :)

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Yep, GameFaqs for the win (after RomU).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/935689/52566

4. emoyuki

emoyuki New Member

I would use more pins that have a dash ability

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Use the pin that charges, then releases as a big sword. It has great attack. And don't forget to heal.

6. Snyper777

Snyper777 Member

For me I just ran around using a dash attack and when he stopped for a bit I just used the sword that hahahahahaha mentioned. (I think the brand was Gatito?)

7. Troublesome222

Troublesome222 Well-Known Member

Attack and heal. Always works. But that boss took me like 20 tries or so.

8. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

hmmm you can use the first gear to teleport anywhere then the mentioned sword a long range attack pin (anything can do I think) then the wheel pin where you just need to drag neku around I think you need some slash attacks too.

9. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

I used a pin setup that people seem to hate

Consisted of the starter slash pin, the triple icicle one, the starter "shoot energy balls" pin, the pink healing pin, the one that make you auto-heal at 50% hp and the one that gives "limited" pins more uses...
    Sorry I never memorised the names.

I was about level 14, the final boss isn't hard once you realise you shouldn't just attack like crazy.

10. damnedDawn

damnedDawn New Member

Do not attack the middle head, and everything will be OK >^_^<